Thursday, April 01, 2010

AMA: Are You Happy?

QUESTION: Are you happy? Nick Chan


ANSWER: Wow, my first serious question (and answer) on AMA. Hmmm. Tough. To tell you the truth, I don't know, actually. So, logically, I guess that means that I'm not after all. Cos if I was, I'm pretty sure I'd be screaming it from the rooftops. Knowing me.

Sigh. It sucks that Happiness is just one of those things everybody wants but so very few of us get. It isn't exactly unattainable... it's just so darn elusive so much of the time it drives me insane just trying to keep up with its passing highs.

But Happiness isn't to blame. The fault, it lies with Dissatisfaction. It's that lack of contentment is what's keeping me (and everybody else perhaps?) from being truly happy. I think too much and too rarely allow myself to just be happy with what I've got, who I am, where I've been and where I'm going.

Or maybe it's just tonight. Cos I think I'm a pretty happy bunny most of the time. If not on Tinki Talks, at least in real life. (I hide it well.) But it's 4:02AM tomorrow, and I'm still at work at the office, writing copy for something I care little about. Doesn't seem like much to be happy about, if you ask me. =(


p/s: You can ask me anything here.

4 comments :

Nick Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Chan said...

As long as u know the answer...

I'm just here to ask the question =)

-lte- said...

oh my gosh what a good answer! i can relate i can relate!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nick Chan
– Ahhh... Well, good questions make me think so... Good question!


ATTN: -lte-
– Yay us! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!