Thursday, April 08, 2010

Alive & Kickin'

Lamé and I with our mid-afternoon snack. Yums!


Yes, dearies. That's me you see. Haha. And surprise surprise, I didn't lose weight from my bad, 3-day bout of food poisoning! YAY! My jeans still fit, my 'I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT PARTS OF ME ARE PRETTY AMAZING' t-shirt is still a little tighter than I'd like it to be, and I still look like I have cheeks! =D


Should you be wondering, I'm feeling quite alright now although the tummy's not A-OK just yet. But hey, at least I'm no longer puking my guts out at the side of the road. (Ladies and gentlemen, Caltex TTDI has officially been biologically contaminated. =p) Doctor's orders of a semi-soft diet with no meat still continues. But tomorrow, THIS GIRL WANTS MEAT! RAWR!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

good to know you're alive and kicking. : ) welcome back!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Thank you, thank you! =)

Lissa said...

Yay! Glad you're better. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I'm glad, too! Now I just gotta rid myself of this blasted flu. Haha. Very resilient, this one.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!