Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wednesday's Gone

Can't believe the day went by with me doing nothing for me. All I did as write, brainstorm, run from Agency to Client's and back to Agency again, present work, write some more, brainstorm some more, then write even more. And that's it! That was my Wednesday. Sigh.


But truth be told, although Wednesday's come and gone in the blink of an eye, the week's hardly past mid-point for me. There's so much to do, it's so not funny. I feel swamped. Like the powers that be are trying to drown me in work before they toss me out to sea. Ugh, sucks being me. (Gee, I rhymed.)


On a separate note...


------------


HELLO, SAH HENN-WEI! =p


Look! I can finally put a name and a face
to another one of you silent readers. Wheee!


Surpriseee! Haha.
Indeed it's a small world we live in. =)


------------


Ok. I gotta get back to work now
if I intend to get any sleep at all tonight. ='(

Oodles of toodles noodles, poodles.

4 comments :

hennwei said...

fuwah. im femes.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hennwei
– Haha. Not femes lah. A few hundred ppl see only. This blog is not like Kenny Sia's. =p

Lissa said...

You know mt face already. >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– What's MT? Woman, why you always speaking to me in code??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!