Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stomach Itchy

So, yeah. My tummy's been itching.


Pam Song: (To no one in particular) Eh, why my stomach itchy ah? *scratch scratch scratch*

Sausage Boy: *too excited* Eh, you know Melayu cakap left hand itchy give money, right hand itchy get money, kan? So stomach itchy? Get baby! *laughs hysterically*

Pam Song: *wth face*


Pfft. Yeah. I wish.


But if anything, I'll be carrying Cauliboo's baby first. This morning, she officially told me that the factory's opening in May 2010. =D




As you can see, I'm crazy excited. Haha. Woman, your production deadline is Feb 2011. Don't let me down. I'm counting on you. Hubs included. You two lovebirds owe me a baby.

4 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

I just realized...I made it, infact I was way before deadline. Jan 2011! Hahahaa

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
- Wah. How come can suddenly dig out this post and leave comment wan? Haha. So weird you! And yesss! You made the deadline by 1 month! =p

Felicia Boo said...

Dead bored maaa.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
- Bored??? Should have been planning your anniversary dinner. =p Happy anniversary, babe!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!