Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Small Cut, Major Inconvenience

The by-product of apple-cutting gone wrong.




Tore my skin with the back of a new DAISO knife from cutting almost a dozen baby Fuji apples in preparation for breakfast. Funny but I didn't even feel my skin tearing till I saw watery red stains and realised it was my blood (+ apple juice) I was seeing. Heh.


Anyways, the cut is the least of my pain at the mo. Small cuts, I can take. Hey, I've had worse. (Childhood NT Cutter™ disasters – let's not go there.) Right now, I've got a bone to pick with the plaster. It's the cause of my current gripe, which is this:


My current typing speed
is embarrassingly tortoise-like.

T_T

Darn it, and I needed that forefinger
to work extra fast tomorrow!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

you poor thing .. please be careful handling with knives. i had and seen many many bad xperience!

JK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lissa said...

Take care. Sometimes superficial cuts are the ones that hurt most. >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Yeah, I just didn't expect this to happen cos it was the blunt end of the knife. Haha.


ATTN: Lissa
– It didn't hurt then but it's hurting now every time anything snags at the hanging skin. -_-'''

Lissa said...

Snip off that bit. <.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ahhh... So you're that kind of doctor! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!