Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paper Ball Attack!

Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes uses snowballs. I ain't got no snow to compact into pretty white balls of slush here so Imma use paper balls to bomb Lamé while she pretends to do does her work instead.


Two of many balls.


So, I had my fun at Lamé's expense...
and then I kena marah from Duh Roads.

-_-


Duh Roads: Eh! Dun waste paper lah!


Wth. Damn potong. But don't you worry!
Pam Song always has a handy excuse ready.


Pam Song: Excuuusseee me. When you use used paper a second time around for something other than what it was formerly used for, it's not called wasting; it's called RECYCLING. *beams*


Haha. I really dunno how
I come up with these things.


Anyways, I can hardly wait for today to be up. I'm so stoned from last night's massive lack of sleep it's not funny. Me wants goings homeee!


*groan*

4 comments :

JK said...

In my office, we use water pistols...or we apply toothpaste onto others' mouses (on the sides) when they are unawares..u may want to try this..darn farnee...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: san ling
– I only used water in primary school. These days, if you ruin a girl's hair or make-up with water when she's out and about town, it's a suicide mission. Haha.

hennwei said...

@pams looks like you have a firm grip on those balls.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hennwei
– Yes. I'm pretty good with my hands. Tsk tsk. Terrible fellow, you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!