Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MIX fm's Pay Your Bills


Yep, I just made a submission.

Gotta do something to help ease
this dry spell I've been under lah, you know?


So, dear readers of Tinki Talks, please, please, pleassseeee let me know if you hear my name being called over the airwaves, okay? Could do with your help on that. Call-outs happen between 7AM and 12 midnight on week days, and all I'll have is 30 minutes to call them back (03-9543 3322) and get my bill paid for. Stresss... -_-'''


So, yeah. If you hear them call for me – Pam Song, 5444 – lemmie know! Thank you sooo so very much in advance. Thou rocketh much!


p/s: Click here to submit your own bill. But of course, I'd rather you didn't cos then my chances of having my bill paid for would be lower. =p

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Sorry, I don't listen to Mix FM. How much is your bill anyway? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Aww, darn.

My bill's RM1,725. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!