Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just The Two Of Us

SFX: Her mouse clicking. My keyboard tapping. Fans buzzing above us. Soft music playing in the background.


She turned to me between clicks, took in a breath and said, "Tonight may just turn out to be our last night alone at the office together." I stopped my tapping, turned to her and told her that it wouldn't be. Not with our current workload, at least. She insisted that it was definitely a possibility. Then added a fake cry for good measure.


Sigh.

*heartbreak*

3 comments :

Simon Seow said...

OT OT OT OT OT OT OT OT but no $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

infinitium said...

sounds like a teaser to a potential adult movie script... got Blu Ray version?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– KOREK LAH! Feddup man. Haih.


ATTN: infinitium
– HAHA. You got dirty brain. Haha. But I said SHE wor. So what? Filem biru ala lesbian.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!