Friday, March 12, 2010

He Can Stand Under Your Umbrella

It must really be the season
for good news of this sort. =D

*clears throat*


---------------

CONGRATULATIONS
TO MR KUNGFU PANDA
AND HIS SOON-TO-BE
MRS KUNGFU PANDA!

--------------


And since I know the Mrs-to-be better
than I do Kungfu Panda, this PM is for her:


Woman, I'm so, so happy for the both of you! After all that you guys have been through in the 6 years and a month that you've been together-gether (that's a looooong time to date – phew!), I really do hope that you get the perfect, dream-come-true location for your dream-come-true big day. Because in spite of the m-a-s-s-i-v-e costs involved *hand cold, palm sweat, leg shake* you deserve nothing less than what's ideal for your once-in-a-lifetime day. =)


Love,
Pam Song


p/s: Oh, let's also not forget that how i-d-e-a-l that RM60,000 bling you're eyeing would look on your finger, too! *wink wink*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!