Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gimmie 5!

Dragged my heavy behind outta bed a whole hour earlier than usual today cos there was a 10am WIP at The Client's office to which I promised my attendance. -_-' Somehow, I made it through the 2-hour meeting. I struggled to keep my focus on the slides being presented and the numbers that were being thrown around at time, though. -_-'


Drove back to The Office to drop off my comp and enjoy a mere 10 minutes of air-conditioning before leaving for lunch with Duh Roads, Lamé and Sausage Boy. -_-' Ate then came back from lunch a little later than usual today cos KFC's service turned out to be nowhere near FAST food standard. -_-' And because Lamé drove (for the very first time – yay!), we had to walk all the way from the outdoor parking into the building. -_-'


Got back to The Office and spent a whole lifetime waiting for the lift to arrive. -_-' I must have aged a bajillion years by the time I tagged myself into the office and settled into my seat. -_-' As I set up my MBP, Lamé turned to me and asked, "Eh, can I have a tea bag pleassseeee?" with an act-cute smile.


Me – being the SUPER NICE PERSON I am *cough cough* – I passed her a teabag, grabbed another for myself, and went to the pantry to get my daily fix of Jasmine Green Tea with Lamé (who owes me a couple of teabags now). By the time got back to our place and sat down, I was officially tired out from the day.


Suddenly, Lamé turned to me again,
stretched out her hand with her palm
toward me, and said excitedly:


"YESSS!!
Half day gone!
GIMMIE 5!"


– Lamé




Haha. I'll five to that, alright. =p

6 comments :

Unknown said...

let me guess .. your hand is on the left. no no .. it's the right. no wait .. it's the left. that's it .. the left one!

Anonymous said...

lol. and not to forget.
ECD and bosses is sitting close.
*secretly scream 'SHIT MAN!!!'

- lame has a name, it's abby okay!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– SALAH! =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: abbyisvitamin
– Hahahaha. You're not lame. You're uber lame so you get an extra dash on top of your é. =p

And ya lah. Tak kenal mati.

Unknown said...

ok .. it was stupid. :D i knew which one was yur hand. nail polish gave it away.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– HAHA. Smart, smart.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!