Thursday, March 04, 2010

12 Things You Didn't Know About Me: The Younger Days Edition

1. I lost a toenail when I was younger. It grew back a couple of months later.

2. I got run down by a motorbike when I was in Primary 2 and spent 5 days in the hospital on drip. No food or water allowed.

3. I hated piano practices and piano lessons with such a vengeance that I refused to learn or play anything other than the first 3 pages of Für Elise. For more than a year. My mother let me quit after that. (I think she couldn't wait. Haha.) I was in Primary 6.

4. I stopped taking ballet classes when I was in Secondary 3. I was 2 years shy of finishing my Grade 8. Regret. Should have suffered through. But I hated the sub teacher so... maybe not.

5. My Primary 6 BM teacher – who's totally abusive, by the way – used to call me 'Korea' because of the way I looked. -_-' Oddly enough, my Chinese name sounds somewhat Korean-ish, too.

6. A few kids in my primary school used to call me 'Soya' – short for 'soya bean'. Wth.

7. Throughout my secondary school years, I represented my house in 100m, 200m, 4 x 100m and high jump.

8. In Secondary 2, I represented my house for lontar peluru. HA. HA. True story.

9. I was the first person in my high school to get A1 for English and for 1119. Having said that, I obviously went to the wrong school. -_-

10. I didn't bother doing my SPM Add Math paper. I walked out. (I know you're judging me. Don't. I got my A1 for General Math.)

11. I once left a dead guppy in its tank till it became a big ball of white fluff. I was too grossed out to remove it from its tank. Problem was, the longer I waited, the more gross it looked so... Yeah. Big ball of white fluff, it was.

12. I used to want a horse for a pet. After awhile, my parents gave in to the pet idea and we compromised. I got a dog.

7 comments :

benedict. t said...

I got A1 for 1119 & English too..heh..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: benedict. t
– Haha. Congrats to you and me both! =)

Lissa said...

Bwaha. I used to want a horse too. Well, I still do. >.>

Unknown said...

I answered 1 question in my Add Matchs too. Just scribbled the desk after that. c3 for General Maths :P

Unknown said...

got knocked down by a motorcycle too when i was in form 2. silly me .. thinking no need to look right left while crossing a standing still traffic. baaam!! fortunate enuf .. a lot of ppl got down frm their cars to help.

Melsong said...

No. 3: It would have cost me less to buy a Fur Elise CD than to pay for your piano lessons. Gotta cut my losses.

No. 4: And you led many people astray as well.

No. 8: Incredible feat since you weighed as much as the shot.

No. 12: Should have bought you a carousel horse. Wouldn't be as invasive or as expensive as a dog.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. It's ok. Time to start working on convincing Rueben now. =p


ATTN: Justin Murugaya
– Hahaha. Good on ya! At least you did one! =p


ATTN: Simon
– Haha. At least you had help. That's good. Guess Malaysians are still pretty helpful that way. =)


ATTN: Melsong said...
– No. 3: Thank goodness.

No. 4: Only 3 ppl laaaa. Dun say until I caused a revolt!

No. 8: Haha. I can't even remember if I placed.

No. 12: Long live the old girl.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!