Monday, February 01, 2010

Sharing Is Caring

NOTE: A majority of the pictures in this post was taken on the 28th of January 2010. Wanted to post them the other day but the Internet was misbehaving so you're only getting it today. Not my fault.


They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Nothing brilliant or out of the ordinary, if you ask me. It works for women, too. Hahaha. And Lamé won her way into my heart when she shared her blueberry egg tart with me!




"Zhi lang zhi pua, kam cheng ka beh sua."
(EBT: Each one half then only relationship cannot break.)




Haha. So sweet hor she?


SEE, DIDJITAL?? This is what a next door neighbour should be like. What happened to sharing-is-caring while you were sitting next to me? Huh? HUH?!? In the year and a half that we sat next to each other, sharing Oxygen, sharing space, sharing a phone, what did you feed me? HUH?? 6 slices of Pringles potato chips? 2 biji of sour Mentos? HUH!?! Tsk tsk tsk... Fail lah you.


*grin*

Ok lah ok lah.

Give you 2 minutes of fame
for firing you on Tinki Talks.


First minute:

This picture (and the next) was taken the day before Halloween '09.
Sometime before we left for Kancil '09, too, I believe. Hence the dressing up.


Second minute:

Sigh. Looking at these pictures just make me miss
my good skin. No need to PS also can publish. T_T


Ok kautim. Time to get back to my story. =p


So, yeah. There was some girly bonding over food and camwhoring last week between Lamé and I. (Duh Roads was out of the office on shoot or something like that. Can't remember why now but she wasn't around.) First, it was the blueberry egg tart.




Sad face Vs. happy face.


But cannot just take picture lah. Must eat also.




Then after eat must take picture again. HAHA.




You think I'm gross? Eh, she also mouth full, chew chew chew, never close mouth, okayyy... summore dare to point at me and pull a face. Tsk tsk. Tak kenal mati. But it's okayyyy. Why? Cos she made up for it later in the day when she gave me yoghurt later in the night!!! Hahaha. (Damn, my forgiveness is cheap! -_-''')




Ahhh, this is the life lah. When sharing-is-caring takes place, everybody eats more. HAHA. Wanna know what my contribution to the sharing-is-caring programme was that day? A 99sen packet of Tong Garden Coated Green Peas I bought from Giant. -_-'


Haih, I think I need to step up my game a bit lah.
Or else sia sui only. Cannot lose. I kiasuuuu!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

EH! i answer your phone calls kayy.. share my anti-bacteria spray, sometimes food etc etc etc etc ehhehe..

haih good deeds gone down the drain :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Where got?? You answer for SM okayyy. Not for me. She is the one who keeps getting calls from You Know Who. Hahaha. I'm not the popular one who causes the telepon to berdering. =p

And I also got anti-bacteria spray wat! Hahaha. But ok lah. Give you face. Sometimes you share food also. Haha. Happy?

Lissa said...

Reuby shared his cold with me. v.v

Anonymous said...

happy!


but still the fact im being replace. hmph!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Awww, so schweet. Now you both have the sniffles together-gether. Sharing tissue now? =p


ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Haha. You lah. Who ask you to dump us?

Thursday tak boleh mau Wednesday ka?

Lissa said...

Ew. No. LOL. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Say only ewww. But actually go and hug hug and share germs. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!