Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I'm Hot

Every evening, Nature punishes me.




Not easy working where I work lah, I tell you. First, they strip away every layer of moisture from my skin, no thanks to super power air-conditioning. Then, they dress my eyes with bags and dark rings cos they cause me sleepless nights. And to finish off the job, they sun me till pigmentation and dark spots appear when the air-conditioning goes off. (Office wanna save electricity so they turn off the A/C after 5:30PM and make us sweat.) And on one side of my face only summore. Kantoi. T_T


Sigh.

Suffer, sial. =(


But hmmm... You know, I'm pretty amazed at how I stay the shade I am considering what my skin is subjected to every evening. Haha.

2 comments :

clark said...

can't it be turned on by remote control? i have one here if you want to borrow. and yeah.. the subject was catchy.. Pam Song - HOT!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– Yeah, it can but we're not supposed to turn it on. They wanna save money, remember?

And I'm glad the subject worked its charm. =p Haha. Mission accomplished! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!