Friday, January 15, 2010

If Cannot Make It, FAKE IT!

With make-up! Hahaha.




Sleep-at-4AM-wake-up-at-7.30AM face.

Not bad, right? Haha.


And to better camouflage the bad stuff, put on thick-framed glasses and take pictures from a great, great distance!




Haha. Desperate times call for
desperate measures lah. Don't judge.


But seriously lor. I think make-up was man's (or was it woman's?) greatest invention. And good skin is man (and woman's) greatest blessing. Too bad I no longer have the latter. T_T (Whoops, I think I still owe you a story for that one, too. Later lah, ok?) LUNCH TIME!

3 comments :

sy1n said...

wat la you... faking the FAKE?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. Kinda! =p

Simon Seow said...

You should do facial treatment often then. Which I do every month.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!