Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I Steal From Myself

You know what? I just came to realise that I never gave myself a link-back although I snitched and edited a pic I'd posted before and used it as my new header. That makes me a bad, unrighteous, dishonest blogger. Haha.


So here's me making it right
cos I really wanna blog but I dun quite have time
to say anything that sounds smart right now.


THE HEADER

Click here to jump to original post.


THE ORIGINAL PICTURE

Click here to jump to original post.


Catch ya later when I've more time to chill.

Toodles noodles!

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

yerr.. penipu wan..
so that you can keep your status as MPQ...

Nick Chan said...

aww..its a heart in the sky....brilliant!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Backside. You think I so free ah? Sheesh. I so long never MP already lor.


ATTN: Nick Chan
– Nice hor?? Hahaha. I love it, too! Haha.

zecount said...

stealing from urself ... isn't really stealing .....isn't it??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– As long as I don't sue myself, I should be safe. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!