Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Can't. Hold. Back. Any. Longer!

Was feeling very stuffed and satisfied from my free, after-recording Fish & Chips lunch. It was just too bad that the work day for me was far from being up. So, very reluctantly, my left brain persuaded my right brain to head back to The Office instead of driving straight home for a nap that would last till dinner. =(


Food coma moment ensued as soon as I stepped out of the car and got hit by the afternoon heat. But somehow, I managed to make my way to the lift that would bring me straight down to hell up to The Office. It was there that I overheard this 'fishy' conversation between two women who eventually got off at my floor and entered the neighbouring office.


Woman 1: I grow 4 guppies before. But all die after 3 days. Overfeeded.

Woman 2: Cannot overfeeded wan lah. I got grow guppies before also so I know.


*snicker*


It's official. Holding back laughter in a lift that moves at snail's pace, while digesting a big lunch during a food coma is man's greatest torture.

2 comments :

zecount said...

that's ok what .... torture is when u are tied up and eye-lids stuck with tape and force to watched episode after episode of teletubbies ...itula baru torture kau kau

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Nope. I still think that holding back laughter is worse. Hahaha. I can go into screensaver mode if I have to watch Teletubbies. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!