Friday, January 08, 2010

The Gentleman Was Awesome!



Wanna see my in-concert shot?




Haha. Sorry lah.

They say G1 cannot go in so...
Omnia II to the rescue lor. =p


I blame Yat. He say cannot bring in so I got friends to leave it in their car but in the end, they didn't even check my bags when I went through the gates. And to further rub salt into my wound, when I was inside, I saw damn a lot of people carrying giler babi besar DSLRs around. T_T


But whatever lah. I was there for the music. And boy, oh boy, was it good! I wasn't his biggest fan but I tell ya, I think I am now! Haha. (Okay, I'm not. The other people there scream like never see guy before. I see also sket. Pang chiu, close one eye, let them win. =p)


The man can really sing! His pitching and control was superb. And he wasn't just a singer, he was a performer and an entertainer. There was a storyline to his concert and I really enjoyed the dance moves. The female dancers were crazy sexy. Haha. Sure, they were a little older than I thought they'd be but still, they were sexy all the same. =p Very ons.


He had a good rapport with the audience and told stories of how his songs came about. Pretty interesting to note. Like, for his song Mad, he wrote it cos his mama always told him, "When you're in a relationship, you never ever, ever, ever (x 180,293) wanna go to bed mad." Good advice. My dad said the same thing when I started dating at 17. Haha. His version was, "Don't let the sun go down on anger."


Aiyo, he's damn good lah.
I dunno what else to say but that. Haha.


No regrets even though I had to rush out from work early, get stuck in a jam, go round and round looking for parking, stand for 3 hours, have to wait to get out of the parking lot and then wake up early the next morning to finish work I didn't finish the night before. Haha.




So. Worth. It.

And I have to say this:
Ne-Yo kicks BEP's arse easy! =p

3 comments :

sy1n said...

watcha mean friends leaving ur G1 in their car? only one poor soul did all the work ~ twice! hmmph!

JenKin Yat said...

eh..i walked all the way to Sunway Hotel to put down my camera ok..hmph!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Hahaha. Dun so disgruntled lah. =p


ATTN: JenKin Yat
– Hahahaha. Who ask you park so far? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!