Friday, January 08, 2010

Cos It's Raining On A Friday

HELLO, PEEPS! WAZZZUP??? =p




I know lah, my hair like siao char bo in this picture but... like The Senior Writer and I were saying yesterday, there are no good looking guys in the office for us to dress up for also. So what's the point? No motivation whatsoever. Nada. Zilch. Might as well come in sweat pants, 3-day-old T-shirts and matted hair.


*rolls eyes*

Ok, enough about the sorry state of XYs at MCKL.


Today I woke up to my very first rainy morning of the year. Happiness! =D I love rainy mornings. (Would love them even more if I didn't have to get out from under the covers at all. =p) They've got the perfect balance between Fresh and Calm that I like.


I also like driving in the rain with either (1) the music turned up real high, or (2) with no music at all. Depending on my mood at the time. Wet drives calm me. It always feels like it's just me and the raindrops meeting because we happened to be at the same place at the same time. So Zen. =)


I enjoyed today's drive to work.
Even though I was met with 11 red lights.

=)

2 comments :

clark said...

"Might as well come in sweat pants, 3-day-old T-shirts and matted hair." -- what if you found someone very interesting while in the lift, out for lunch or in the parking area? can't do cutie-pie, googly-eyes with matted hair... ewww! haha =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– Haha. All things are possible. =p Who says people can't look hot when they've got matted hair? Looks just like gel! *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!