Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sizzlin' Hot BEYONCÉ's Hotlink Exclusive Pre-Party!



I was offered invites! YAY! =)

But I can't go! BOO! ='(


Why? Cos I'll be back in Penang over the long weekend to celebrate Dee's 50th birthday! Double wheee! Think it'll be one heck of a party back home really. Cos from what I can see now, Mee's going totally OTT with the itinerary. Ha. Ha. Ha. Not. Funny. (Yours truly has been COMMANDED/ORDERED/SUMMONED to give a speech over dinner. After the fourth course. Si liao lah. Ciak beh lok liao zhi bai. T_T)


Anyhoo, again, I've digressed.
We're talking Beyoncé here.

*cough cough*


Well, guys and gals, if you're in town this Thursday night, go register here to get your exclusive invites to the pre-party NOW. They'll even give every 100th registrant a pair of concert tickets worth RM383 each! (Once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't say I didn't tell ya!)




See? Fill in blanks only. Sap sap water.


So easy to be in line to boogie woogie with Beyoncé at her "I Am..." World Tour Live in Malaysia 2009. Although it's no pre-party for me (wow, I'm such a filial daughter – haha) but hey, at least I was also offered free tickets to the real deal so I feel a little better about missing out on the pre-party. Haha. Imma watchin' the woman do her thing in leotards and stilettos liveeee, yo yo! Tene nene! Tene nene!




If you're going for the concert, see ya there!
We to-the-left-to-the-left together-gether. HAHA.

SINGLE LADIES' NIGHT OUUTTTT!!!

*psychotic grin*

And as for you guys who'll be around town
this Thursday night, enjoy the pre-party!

6 comments :

Whaley Bear said...

It's so gonna be HAWWWWTTTT.....night!

WOOT WOOT!!!

cuilin said...

''Ciak beh lok liao zhi bai.''
i tot you were swearing. haha. =x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– Haha. Woot woot.


ATTN: cuilin
– Haiyo! You should know me better. Haha.

- l e s l e y* - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- l e s l e y* - said...

YOU GOT TICKETS!!!! Ahhhh... *dies*
I so wanna go!! Haha I just saw your post on fb.. so I missed the pre-party D=! How were you invited? Oh ya are you taking part in the beyonce dance mob :D? (Details here: http://beyoncekltour.com.my/index.asp) Haha so cool that they're organising a dance mob during the concert XD

Haha hi Pam! Long time no see ;). How are you? Wish your Dad happy birthday for me =D!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - l e s l e y* -
– Haha. Yeah I did. But then it's cancelled so... no loss to you. =p

I got invited cos... hmmm... I'm a blogger? I think. Haha. I'm not sure. They just asked if I wanted tickets.

And no, I didn't join them for practices for the dance mob. No time lah, babe. Did you?

And hi! HAHAHA. Yeah, it's been awhile. How are things going with you with respects to school? Good? You happy with Mass Comm?


ATTN: Gallivanter
– Haha. No need to learn already. No more di. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!