Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Singapore, September '09: Girls' Day Out!

So I know that this post comes superrrr delayed but hey, at least I didn't buat tak tau altogether and pretend dunno anything, right? I have one tiny confession to make though. The details of the day are somewhat fuzzy now so all I'll drop you guys are pictures. Haha.


The Lauder One's wearing sunnies that were on sale at the store.


That's me and the girls at Far East Plaza,
my favourite plaza in Singapore. =)




We found PROPS!!! Haha.
But oh, such fashion failures, we were.


I brought the G1 along that day so beL went paparazzi crazy with it. Haha. Damn random, all her shots. Haha. Look back also can laugh. But we had lotsa fun camwhoring. Until we got a telling off at one of the stores. =p But... at that particular shop where we took the pictures you saw earlier (the one with the sunnies), we were given free reign to snap away. (Hey, we deserve the shots. I bought a dress from that store! Rawr!)


The Lauder One went DIY with her self portrait.




Then beL took over.




(See? I'm not the only one who makes faces.)

Ahh, but what's a girls' day out without the compulsory
group-camwhore-into-the-mirror shot, yeah?


beL, The Lauder One and Yours Truly.


Tee hee.


Ladies, I miss yeeewwww! I had lotsa fun that day. We should do it again the next time I head down South! (Or you guys come up!) =) I dunno if this weekend will happen or not already ya. Don't think it will. Things aren't looking up. I've got stuff to catch up with at work. Sigh. Tickets burn, pocket pain, heart ache. T_T


beL and I in the cab on the way to my aunt's church
where I received the awesome prophesy.


And... that's a wrap, folks! =)


p/s: I tell you, the stuff at Far East is just so crazy cheap affordable. (If you're earning in SGD lah, that is.) If my memory serves me right, everything I bought that trip, I bought from Far East. Picture of my buys in another post, ok? Keep a lookout for that one. =)

4 comments :

Schmae said...

Far East FTW! <3

BeLaRiNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeLaRiNa said...

Yay!

Have you worn your Pssst~hot denim minis?? haha
Make sure you take pics of that.;)

I will try to go up ok. Oh, Im gonna look up counselling accreditation in SG next year! It's part of my next yr plans...so if this is a kind of sign.
*peace sign*

P.S: I dont access my gmail bah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: shengmae
– Hahaha. So awesome, hor? Sg Wang lose big time. =p


ATTN: BeLaRiNa
– Haha. I have! I have! In fact, I had to wear it for the "high-profile" event at church last weekend. =p

And yaaaayyyy! Come! Come! Especially since Hosea's coming already. =)

I think you could do well in counselling. High schoolers specifically or just anybody?

p/s: What's wrong with gmail?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!