Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Naked Eyes!

Remember how I told you I stayed over at a friend's place secara impromptu last night? Well, that kinda meant waking up and going to work without my usual dose of morning prep. I.e. no make-up.


@_@

Uh oh. Die.


No concealer, no foundation – nothing but my... uh, liquid eyeliner?! T_T Shaits. This can't be good. It can't possibly be good at all!


But then I looked at myself
2 minutes ago and thought...


NOTE: This picture was NOT Photoshopped.


Ok wat. Not that bad for a 25-year-old, right?


No eye cream, concealer or foundation also boleh tahan, cannot get heart attack die. Hahaha. Maybe I should just stop using all that junk altogether. Save money, age gracefully. =p


Hmmm... Will put some thought into it.

13 comments :

Lissa said...

There's nothing wrong with the natural look. :P I don't even know how to put make up on. Every time prom rolls around... DIE. Need someone else to do it for me. LOL. I think this year, I'll get it professionally done. :P

hon said...

you still look fab, pam. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I can teach you how to put on your eyeliner but... that's about it. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Awww, thanks, hon! It's been ages since I last saw you around! =)

Anonymous said...

Quite good skin complexion for a 25. If well-maintained, would probably last for, lets say 20 more years ? LOL

Jeffro said...

*coughs* Yes indeed *coughs*
Well nothing beats natural beauty? =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Cavin
– Haha. I sure hope so! Thanks! You give me hope! =)


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Natural beauty is cheap, too! =p

RealGunners said...

i never really agree with girls putting on make ups, natural is beauty...

and, if you put on make ups, you need skin care, i think they're on the same gang, it's a friggin' conspiracy, taking money from you girls from both directions...

Jeffro said...

I vote natural beauty *hands up*

lo said...

AHHHhhhh... looking good with makeup everyone can... looking good without makeup... priceless... flaunt it while u can...

lo said...

plus... looking good without makeup...

Melissa said...

No make-up?

Your skin looks fabulous.

My skin on the other hand....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Ya but sometimes natural isn't always as perfect as we'd like it to be. So we get... help. =p

But hey, you need skincare regardless of whether you use make-up. =) But yeah, it's damn ex.


ATTN: Jeffro
– It fades! =p


ATTN: lin shan
– Haha. Flaunt it? Ok. Next time you see me don't get heart attack. =p


ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Yeah, no make-up that day. Hmmm... I actually don't remember your skin texture so I can't comment. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!