Thursday, October 01, 2009

Come One, Come All

When Stress hits, she doesn't only hit you where it hurts figuratively. She hits you right where it hurts most, too. Literally. Very literally.


Like, right. in. the. gut.

-_-

Ugh.

Gastric sucks.

T_T


Don't think I've been in such pain for a long time. Not since I succumbed to food poisoning in February 2008. The one that had me hospitalised, put on drip then eating plain porridge over CNY reunion dinner. =(


Was in pain since late evening and suffered through it cos I was in discussion. Popped a gastric pill at 8PM and thought magic happened cos the pain kinda went away for awhile. Thinking I was SuperGirl (again), I went right back into discussion.


So. Bodoh.

20 minutes later,
I was cringing in pain again.
Couldn't even stand straight.

Wah, can die.


Finally made it out of discussion sometime past 9PM and went straight to the pantry to cook maggi mee. (Don't ask what flavour. I dun wan tell. Later you scold me. -_-) Ate it with Duh Roads looking on. (She wasn't hungry.)


After awhile, I noticed her staring at me open-mouthed so I asked, "Wad?" while shoving mee into my mouth. The woman really looked like she saw a ghost. After awhile, she found her voice and replied with a hesitant question...


"Are you... shaking!?" o.O

Haha. Yes, I was. I was shaking.


My hands lah. It was especially obvious with my left hand that was holding on to my soup-sloshing spoon. Haha. And my hands were ice cold. Not a surprise since my tummy was aching like crazy, right? And then... since I was so hungry and I no longer knew the difference between gastric, hunger pangs and menstrual cramps anymore (oh yeah, today was Day 1 of Red Flood summore), I went on the hunt and found a leftover slice of pizza.


Wanted to stuff it down my throat without chewing but since that would break a record, I refrained and started chewing. Slowly. Very slowly. Wah, it felt like forever before the pizza finally got gooey enough to swallow. -_-' On my second bite, I opened my eyes and looked at Duh Roads. And then I said...


Pam Song: Eh...

Duh Roads: Wat?

Pam Song: I know already that I'm really koyak now. Confirm.

Duh Roads: How you know?

Pam Song: I'm chewing on an onion... And I'm too tired to spit it out. -_-

Duh Roads: o.O BWAHAHAHAHAHA!


After that, I accidentally dropped
my half-eaten pizza into my maggi mee.

T_T

Hand jelly.


So I gave up, trashed the soggy pizza, packed up and went home. I'm now washed, smelling like heaven, but feeling like crap. See ya when I see ya. Am heading off to bed in hopes that Sleep will lull the pain away. At 11PM. Amazing. Break record. Ok. Nights.

6 comments :

Resurrected said...

Hope you are well-rested. Take care yeah.

The Author said...

Take care and sweet dreams =D

test said...

really stress out. I have feeling that blood letting treatment have not yet done the job yet

陳一豪 said...

Not sure could it be a result of dead bacteria.

I had that after my accident (too much anti-bios).

If the shitting persists, try some probiotics. Introduces some good bacs in.

Melsong said...

If pain persists must go to the hospital. Are you sure it's not appendicitis? Any fever? Can lift up right leg?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Hey, thanks! I'm better now. =)


ATTN: Jan
– No sweet dreams that night. Kept waking up. Haha.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. This has nothing to do with that treatment worrr.


ATTN: 陳一豪
– Ooo! Hmmm. Makes sense wor.


ATTN: Melsong
– It's food poisoning.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!