Friday, October 09, 2009

How Good Are You At Being Bad?



Watterson's right. It's only fun being bad if there's a risk of being found out. Cos if you're doing something bad while others think you're being good, you're not reeeallly bad. You know? You're just being chicken bad. Or fake bad. (Trust me, both are equally as pathetic and I can't possibly decide which is worse.)


I guess what gives them baddies a kick is the excitement that comes with doing what they shouldn't. The thrill of possibly having to pay the price for being gutsy. Playing with fire at the risk of getting burnt. Nice. It's been awhile since I've been bad. Sigh. (Haha. I make that sound like a bad thing.) Like, reeeaaallyyy bad. Been playing it too safe for much too long.


*blink blink*

Dammit, I'm feelin' cheeky.


Thank goodness the weekend's coming. Perfect timing, really. Cos I feel an itch. Gotta do me some bad girl stuff to shake it off. Gotta get get. Gonna get get.

4 comments :

yapthomas said...

behold... the Dark Queen!

The Author said...

*pinch cheeky pam's face*
*runs away*

jack said...

emmmm.. don't sound even remotely bad.. geee....

test said...

Welcome to the dark side *jeng jeng*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!