I'm done! (Yay? Boo hoo? Dang, I can't decide.)
Anyhoo, no time for grandmother stories right now cos I've got to hit the sack ASAP. Early morning recording tomorrow. But but BUT... since I'm such a wunnerful blogger who just cares so much about her readers (i.e. YOU), I'm going to leave you with some things I learned from Lipstick Jungle, Season 2. Thank me tomorrow cos after this is done, I'm going to bed. =)
• Cheating partners (i.e. husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriend, etc) deserve to die.
• If you're no longer together but still find yourself getting jealous when your ex walks into the room with someone else, you're not over them.
• If you're partners (i.e. husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, etc) and you can't talk, you're just roommates.
• The higher you go, the harder you fall so you better keep your eye on that ledge.
• Don't ever think you're too strong to fall. Even the best of us fail sometimes. Being negligent and positioning yourself where its risky isn't ever worth the risk.
• Not everybody has the luxury of having a happy ending.
• Lying should NEVER be an option. Not even if it's a tiny lie over something you think nobody's going to find out about. It always comes out. And the results aren't ever pretty.
• You don't always get who you want.
• People don't always fall for who's best for them.
• Inside every successful man is a scared little boy.
• Mr Nice Guy doesn't always win.
• To a girl, 2 HUGE luggage bags means "packing light".
• There's nothing a weekend away with the girls can't fix.
• You drink liquor, you age quicker.
• Everybody needs a bit of quiet sometimes.
• No matter where you are, always look up. There's a star shining down on you. Even if you can't see it.
• You can take the girl out of the city but never the city out of the girl.
• Love never dies.
• If you know what you want, go for it.
• Who said a girl can't propose? (Okay, fine. Me. -_-') Things are different now.
• Second childhoods suck.
• Nobody likes a drunk partner.
• It takes effort, sacrifice, humility and understanding to make a marriage work.
• The problem with being on top is that you can't go anywhere but down.
• Skinny jeans/pants/slacks don't work on all men. Better make sure you're not one of them if you're planning on following that trend.
• You can't let money define who you are.
• You can lose everything you own, everything you have, but when own someone's heart, you have everything.
• When someone owns your heart, you never ever let them go.
• With I DOs, there can be no BUTs.
• The keepers are those who'd marry you in a heartbeat... even if you're broke.
• Not everybody likes extravagance. Casual can be cool, too.
• Girls talk. Deal with it.
• When you know who you want, you do whatever it takes to make it happen.
You know what sucks? The fact that the wedding Season 2 promised me won't be coming. BOO THEM! Why'd they can a good thing!? >(
Oh, and if I start dating and I'm not hotter than my future MIL, please kill me. To go on living knowing I'll have to face hotter-than-me her would be a fate worse than death. Thank you. Nights!