Friday, August 21, 2009

To Hell With This

It's Friday night.


I should be home, snuggled up in bed after a nice warm bath, my limbs tangled between the sheets, the aircon on, the lights down low, reading, watching GG on my lappie (refresher course before GG S03 hits the web – DUH!), listening to music, blog-hopping, sleeping – whatever. Just catching up on Me Time.


But I'm not.


I'm here. At the office. Doing work. Other people's work. Ugh. This is so not worth it. Not on a Friday night. Screw work. I'm leaving in five.

5 comments :

Resurrected said...

Yes, go home and rest =)
Have a good weekend.

Jeffro said...

Wootza! Next stop... HOME!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Thanks! You, too! =)


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Indeed! Wheee!

Anonymous said...

Go home la....Work cannot finish one...^_<

Jeffro said...

*dances at home* :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!