Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Simplest Message Via The Longest Route

...or was it supposed to be the other way around?

*grin*


Pam Song: *turns to didjital* Did you know that if your baby's mother gives...

didjital: *interrupts* Wait. My baby's mother? Means my wife lah, right?

Pam Song: Uh, right. So if your wife gives birth to your son or daughter...

didjital: *interrupts* Wait. Means my baby lah.

Pam Song: *blink blink* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya hor! HAHAHAHAHA.

didjital: Why do you have to go one whole round?

Pam Song: Hahahaha. Dunno leh. (I pretend dunno only wan. Wanted to use up my daily word quota maaa. Sheesh. Liddat also dunno. Men! *shakes head*) I was going to say "your baby's mother gives birth to your son or daughter" summore. HAHAH.

didjital: Hahaha. Wtf. (Need to train this fella to censor a bit. Tsk tsk. Talking about baby summore. Haiyo! So tak halal.) So what did you want to say?

Pam Song: What I wanted to say was... if your baby is born big and long, he/she'll probably have a higher IQ compared to his/her smaller sized friends. (True wan! I read that here. Mrs Anoti agrees!)

didjital: Big. *cheeky look* Long. *stifles laugh* BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Pam Song: -_-''' That's a baby lah! Tontonan Umum a bit can???


Haha. I dunno why I like complicating things. =p


--------------


The learnings from today's conversation are:


1. Everything you learn in school is on loan. It goes back to the teachers when you leave. The 2 years spent taking my Diploma in Advertising + 2 years taking my Bachelor of Communications (Honours) Majoring in Persuasive Communications; Minoring in Management + 6 months of post-degree studies in Web Design, Graphic Design and Copywriting + 2.5 years of Copywriting experience has (apparently) thought me n-o-t-h-i-n-g about applying the KISS Principle in communication – BWAHAHAHA! Comm student fail. =p


(2) Godzilla was right. Size does matter. When it comes to babies in the womb, big is always better. Stretch marks can just close one eye lah. If husband complain, tell him next round, his turn. Heh.

13 comments :

jack said...

see.. things involve women are simply "complicated"

"If husband complain, tell him next round, his turn" *gulp*...*silence*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Moral of that line is... Don't mess with women who kick butt. =p

Jeffro said...

HAHAHAHA... around the world eh? sounds very familiar.. hmm.. where did i hear familiar phrases.. *thinks* Ooh ooh! almost every girl I know does that! =P

and OMG what's wrong with Didjital... baby also tak lepas..

when you add up all those years.. it seemed so long.. *blink blink* that's why i dun like numbers i guess.. Btw, I alwez tot it was only KIS... *shrugs*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– It's a girl thing. =p

And ya lah! didjital teruk right?? Tsk tsk. Too much. Haha.

About the years... Haih. It's just a sign that I'm olddddd... T_T

Storyteller said...

always thought the KISS principle was a misnomer...

Why would something that should last long and pleasurable be used to say that shorter is better?? That's why la ppl cannot remember. ..

Jeffro said...

=.=" you're biologically proven young.. remember? don't go all sighing and say you're old.. what happen to the butt-kicking spirit? turn that on, and you'd be young again... :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. When you put it that way it sounds so easy. HAHA. If only... =p GIMMIE YOUR YOUTH LAH! Share a bit can???

Jeffro said...

Hahaha.. It's easy, believe is all you need to do.. :) Just believe...

LoL, I guess I got plenty of YOUTH to spare.. but how do I share? x|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I did the asking. Now your turn to give answers. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

So you wanted to use up your daily quota in the office and have a silent moment with yourself at home?

Lissa said...

Big isn't always better. If the baby is too big, have to do C-section cos can't get through the pelvis. >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– KOREK!


ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Nvm lor. C-section only lor. Baby come out pandai worrr. Mummy have to sacrifice.

Jeffro said...

LOL.. I believe there's a need for ceremonies for transformation or transferring of youth.. Like those of a soul transferring.. Still up to it? :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!