Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sheer Awesomeness?

Was going through some of my links
and trackbacks when I discovered this:


Click here to view from source.


Haha. Now, will you look at that!
What a pleasant pre-bedtime surprise.
Makes the perfect ending to my day. =)


Well, this blogger (I'm just going to assume he/she's a 'her' cos of his/her style of writing so... her blog no name wan worrr) says, "Sheer awesomeness..." in her post but right now, I'm thinking, "Sheer AWWW-someness." Haha. (It's late lah. Forgive the homonym lameness can?? But lame also still make sense wat. Dun complain.)


So since I'd already found out about her post,
I had to say something, right? Must be polite a bit, right??


Click here to view from source.


Wonder if she'll (yes, I still think that he/she's a 'her') discover that comment or this post first. Haha. Anyhoo, since she says she's not earning from Nuffnang... (I think there should be a 'yet' somewhere. Faith the size of a mustard seed and all that, you know? =p)


Nah.

Click on the image below
to make the girl a happy blogger.




There, I've done my part in making the world Cyberworld a better place. *beams* Time to head off to bed to catch Zs. OH-EM-GEE, CAN YOU BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT??? It's only 2:13AM! Haha. I feel so... so... so... reformed! I totally deserve to be rewarded for this. Anyhoo, nights, guys! Catch ya tomorrow. =)

10 comments :

ubersupersara said...

wah kembang nyerr..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: supersara
– Haha. Sikit sikit aje. =p

buEar said...

Thank you so much!! and I do mean it...

I discovered your post first...

Simon Seow said...

Nice. You got so many fans.

Jeffro said...

she got fans and stalkers... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: buEar
– Haha. No probs. =)


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. No lah. Not fans. Readers. Fans are a whole other level. I'm not that geng. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahahaha. You lagi drama than Simon. Haha. Funny lah you all.

Jeffro said...

Hehehe, thank you on behalf of everyone.. :D

psst: but that's true right, i meant my earlier statement?

Donna said...

hehe.. dropping by.. =)
from innit.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. No lah. Not true. I low profile wan okayyy. *grin* I don't even frequent NN parties to promote myself or my blog. Haha.


ATTN: ~dolly~
– Hello!!! Welcome, welcome. =)

Jeffro said...

Haha.. So far I've only been seeing ya through the NN events, and I rarely attend the events too.. So what comes of that? :P

Does someone like PamSong need to promote herself or her blog? I bet her presence itself would worth more than advertising.. :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!