Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Q: If It Rained Last Night, Will The Stars Come Out Tonight?

A: I sure hope so.




-----------


This is the full comic.




I removed the comical bit at the end cos... well, stargazing isn't really a ha-ha matter to me. Haha. (Ironic how I inserted that "haha" then.) It's more... quiet. And tranquil. Very Zen. Something I'd do alongside reminiscing times gone by and thinking of things hoped for times to come. So, I smile when I look up. Stare amazed at the beauty of the twinklies that never change in position but also never fail to entertain, never bore. So yeah, I smile. I don't laugh.

3 comments :

Jeffro said...

CALVIN AND HOBBS!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– You spelled nama salah! It's HOBBES!

Jeffro said...

LOL.. soweee sowee.. Typo typo.. XD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!