Friday, August 14, 2009

Psst... It's 5:30PM!

Friday's almost over, guys! Time to party like it's Friday night! Woot woot! (Although it really will be Friday night in just a couple of hours. Haha.) Have fun, party people. I'm just going to grab a quick bite, go home, lather up for a good wash, come out clean and fragrant (mmm, peach and apricot body scrub!), then I'm gonna sit down and Samantha Who? my night away till I crash.


And preferably, all that happens
before 2AM. Haha. We'll see. =p

10 comments :

yapthomas said...

*sob*

I want to chill tooo....

Little Ms Midnight said...

I love Samantha Who?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. GO! Mogok and go home! =p


ATTN: Chili Crab
– Haha. Nice hor?? I think she's just hilarious. Haha.

jack said...

em hitting the sack.. *tired*
juz a cat nap b4 continue with some work.. bai.. we'll see if u still hold up at wee hour.. =p

The Author said...

dooon sleeep sooo late... look at the mirror... eyeee baggggsss. =X

heee, sleep early larh gal :p

The Author said...

I have no idea what this Samantha Who? series is. I gotta start my torrents again.

Huai Bin said...

Eh, crap previous comment was by me.

The Author said...

Heh??? you din log out my account?? ops, i forgot to logout myself =X

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– YELLOOWWWW! I slept at 3-something. Haha. Not too bad lah. =p


ATTN: Otosa re ta tenshi
– Ok, I know the first comment about my eyebags was by Jan. Second was by HB. Third by HB again with his own account. (YOU NEED TO START WATCHING SAMANTHA WHO?!!! She's hilarious!) And the last was by Jan.

Correct ah? Haha. Confusings lah you allsss.

Huai Bin said...

Correct! I was a bit too inebriated to notice that it was the wrong login. ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!