Thursday, August 20, 2009

Project 365: 19/08/2009 [I Make Good Decisions]

When I'm able to decide, that is.

*snorts*


Today's Project 365 picha was a tough one to pick. After yesterday's good-girl look, I couldn't for the life of me decide if I should be good (again) or be bad mischievous. Nyeh heh heh. Ahh, decisions decisions. Life is tough. Ha. Ha. So after 5 minutes of staring at my own pictures – eee, narcissistic sial!!! – I thought, "Heck, why choose?? Pakai hentam bubuh dua-dua lah!"


So...

Today's special bonus day on Tinki Talks
sempena the ongoing Project 365 series.


The Office was empty cos it was lunch hour.


I also don't know what I was doing so don't bother asking.


And surprise surprise! It's been 4 days into the new Project 365 plan and I've not slacked off! *bangga* This Photobooth-driven Project 365 thingy is totally working out. Good choice, Pam. Good choice.


*pats self on back*

10 comments :

Jeffro said...

LOL @ 2nd picture..
Dunno what it states, but it sure is funny! :D

test said...

Can I use your 2nd pix to scare of direct sales folk off my house? XD

Unknown said...

nice one esp e 2nd one!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. I know, righhtt??? Haha. That's why I couldn't resist posting it. =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Only if you pay for use. Model release agreement and all that. Heh heh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Lols. How come everybody likes me looking stupid wan???

Melsong said...

It is so sad when a mother only get to see her daughter on her daughter's blog.

Keep up with your Project 365.

BTW, I like the second photo. You don't look stupid - just lovable, adorable and huggable.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Ok. Will keep the pictures coming. Very funny. Sara already asking me why suddenly my blog so many pictures. HAHA.

And the second picture only you guys always see that's why you all know when that face will come out and in what situations. Haha.

Unknown said...

Hmm.. because you funny indeed. Good one. kakaka... =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Haha. Cheh. Limited edition okayyy. Cannot look like that too often. Later nobody take me seriously.

Jeffro said...

Hahaha.. That's good, keep more of those coming up.. Lighten up the gloomy days yo :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!