Friday, August 28, 2009

If I Were A Boy...

I'd be a butt guy. Like, totally.


I've discovered that it's not big boobs or tiny waists that catch the most of my attention. (They do also lah. Just not as much.) It's tight asses. In jeans. Levi's especially. Man... So. So. Hawt.


So... I guess this is me confessing that I'm pervy when it comes to "certain things" cos I'd (very much rather) check out butt cheeks (over boobies and waists) any day. No matter where I go, no matter who I'm walking behind. Haha. Aren't you glad I'm not a guy now? At least my taking peeks at your tush isn't all THAT bad cos, hey! We're both YYs!


Oh, yes. Having said that, I forgot to add one little detail. I'm not much into boy buttocks. I mean, I don't check them out as much lah. Men don't have very nice bums anyways. Most have none.


Me, I like womanly bums. Nice, hot buns. (@_@ Shit, that sounded so much sicker than I intended it to. Haha.) I like them perky and shapely. (Who doesn't?!) The kind you just want to reach out and give a squeeze to. The kind that fits just right into the palm of your hand. The kind that looks so perfect you'd imagine they're flawless under all that (unnecessary?) fabric. No stretch marks, no orange peel skin, no pimples (yuck) – mm hmm, nice.


But I'm not saying boobs aren't a good thing to keep an eye (or two) out for lah. Boobs are my next-in-line. A close second. Haha. Fine. I like boobies, too. The just-right, not-saggy kind, of course. Gravity-affected melons don't entice me much. No points for guessing why.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


@_@


You know, I really don't know why I'm telling you guys all this. Over share kau kau. -_- Think I should just call it a night, get my butt self into bed and turn off the lights before I embarrass myself any more than I already have. -_-''' Nights.


Edit at 3:29AM on 28 AUGUST 2009: Eh, now I'm curious. Are you guys (and girls) butt people or boob people? Sharings a bit lah. It's time to let your inner perv out. =p

26 comments :

ChickLit said...

Obligatory:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9QI18-Bpo

The Author said...

hmm.. i like legs.. long slim slender attractive legs.. don't really pay attention to bums or boobs... and i like eyes too... xD

i think 1st priority is the smile.. haha.. then eyes, then legs?? lol

test said...

If I were a boy ,....... wait I'm a boy aka guy so u can take a wild guess bout my 1st priority is?

陈一豪 said...

If I were a girl I would get shagged immediately just to know how it feels.

I like eyes, and.... bellies wtf heehee.

http://motivationalimage.com/underass/

Something for you since you like asses.

Did some random hot chick just lesbo you up yesterday?

lick lick lick lick.

Melvin said...

I'm quite indifferent between butt and boobs. More of a face person.

Resurrected said...

Honestly, wit and legs
=)

sy1n said...

hahaha.. funny you should ask! told you which part of ya I've been admiring :p

actually it's the overall proportion that matters

Unknown said...

Heh.. my wife also like to look at girls.. kakaka

Unknown said...

LOL! Eh, changed your profile photo?

~ visited from IMCurtain | Free Blog Advertising

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Eee. Why you gimmie this kind of video wan???


ATTN: Otosa re ta tenshi
– Legs aren't that big a deal to me. But if they're really horrid looking then of course I'll comment lah. But otherwise, I'm usually pretty nice about legs. Haha.

And ooo, eyes are a big part! But it's a bit different class than legs, butt, waist or boobs. It's a part of the face and then it goes into the looks territory already.


ATTN: Spectre
– Ooo. BOOBIES! You like BOOBIES!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陈一豪
– HAHAHAHAHA. You're a sick boy, you know that? Sick in the head. And I see you've been very hard at work trying to 18SX-fy my blog. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! My innocent face will neutralise EVERYTHING you do. HAH!

Eyes facial feature lah. Different class already. And... bellies? Hahaha. Time for amcheong to get FAT! =p

And no, nobody lesbo-ed me yesterday. Hahaha. But if it did happen, I think I'd want to grab a boob. Just to know what it feels like. HAHA.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– No butt, no boobs but face damn nice boleh ka?


ATTN: Resurrected
– Wit is different category laaa. It's personality already! Haiyo! Be a bit more superficial can?? Shallow! Think shallow! Hahahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Whoa. Actually... I can't remember lah. Hahahaha. Whoopsie. AND PLS DON'T TELL ME OR TALK ABOUT IT HERE. -_-'''

Proportion is ideal lah. But few of us are proportionate. So choose lor. One or the other.


ATTN: Boon
– Yeah! I like her already! See the thing is, with guys hor... nothing much to check out wan wor. Boring lah.


ATTN: aaaa
– Haha. Changed it quite awhile back already lo. =p

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,

I'm a first timer here...like ur blog, really witty. for me, i like abs, tats also depends on the girl herself...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Human are relatively different from each other. Beauty is different:) as different ppl perceive.

dave

Unknown said...

ok ok too perfect idealism... abs and boobs for me

Unknown said...

I do check out guys.. on their outfit and hairdo. LOL....

Unknown said...

boobs, ass, waistline... hmm....i think its all about balance...though i would prefer top...but bottom is important also...arrrgghhh...being a libran is a curse :P

Jeffro said...

O_O What happen la?? But this kinda topic is kinda different =)

Hmm.. im more to a overall (one glance through) rather than checking out the boobs or butts..

Check this out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7CXRui7p9A

Guys n boobs!

choco said...

*cough*

Huai Bin said...

I'm a leg person, next the face. :) Boobs don't matter to me AT ALL.

hon said...

wow! lesbo-ish entry attracts viewers to spill out their carnal affections.

thumbs up pam! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: davide
– Hi, David! Welcome, welcome. Haha. Glad you like your visit so far. Always nice to hear good reports. Haha. =p

Wah, you like abs ah? Like that very hard wor. Very few girls dress skimpily enough for you to check out their abs and even fewer have abs. Haha.

And boobs ok ma. Cushion. Hahaha. And you keep growing your list! Apa lah! Where can liddat? Hahaha. Greedy fellow. =p


ATTN: Boon
– Hahahaha. You just admitted to checking guys out. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– But I'm sure you have one place where your eyes get drawn to ma. Name that place! =p


ATTN: choco
– Hahaha. WAAADDDD??? You also sure got wan. Pretend only. Cheh!


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Hahaha. No wonder all your skandalous pichas got legs wan. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Hahaha. A lot of pervy people around eh? All hidden perverts. Tsk tsk. Coming out of their shells now. Hahahaha. You leh? What's your favourite bit on a woman?? Spill!

Aidi-Safuan said...

haha....nice post!

gracielau said...

if i were a boy, i think i'd be a boobs guy...i don't like anything too big though, just nicely rounded and firm.
legs too for that matter, imaging running your hands down perfected toned thighs and coming up to cup that firm, full buttock.
hahahaha...
but i'm a girl...so what i look for when i see other girls is...overall body proportion.
and i tend to look at guy's butts whenever i walk behind them. and their legs.

Jeffro said...

Hmmm.. really? Hmmm.. i'd say the face then.. regardless of the body, if i find an attractive face, that would be wats drawing my eyes.. =D

then body comes in secondary..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!