Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally, Some Order In The Chaos

My desk has been a real dump.


All day yesterday and all through every moment of this morning and noon right up to just about a half hour ago, it's seen nothing but mess. (I'd have snapped a pic for your benefit but I don't think I want to be responsible for giving you nightmares. During the day.) I'm telling you, it looked terrible! So messy, so filthy, so hideous! Yuck. A total turn off. See also don't feel like working. (Maybe that's why I've been nomading and bunking at Balala's for the most part.)


Briefs, papers, sketchpads, notepads, pens, pen covers, pens without their covers – all of them, all. over. the. place. Ugh. So messy can die. Beh tahan only. But less work = less mess. (Usually lah.) So thank goodness, I've completed some of the extra work I was assigned to do yesterday by Traffic in an effort to relieve my dying, overworked colleagues. Now, there's finally time to get back to doing what I need to do – my own work. T_T

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!