Monday, August 24, 2009

Fight Fire With Fire

If you don't want to date some people,
start dating other people.


Pam Song: *ranting* What is wrong with guys these days? I don't get it! Is my English that bad ah? Very difficult to understand what I say meh? I've repeated myself many, many, many times in many, many, many ways leh. Why cannot get wan??? >_<

Duh Roads: *sits up straight and smiles at sudden realisation* I know what you can do!

Pam Song: *sits up straight with excited look on face* What?

Duh Roads: Get a boyfriend! =D

Pam Song: -_- Not. Helping.


See, this is why they always tell you not to take advice from just anybody. Sometimes the advice karat and logik setengah masak wan. If listen sure terbabas/terkandas/terpelanting later on. -_-'

7 comments :

test said...

I still tak paham-paham after reading this post.SIGH.
*Goes to MPH to find "Ultimate Pamsong to Manglish translator language guide"*

Melvin said...

guys hounding you huh.. just forward them your pissy-girl rant post lah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Hahaha. You dun speak manglish meh?? Cannot be you so fail kan?? *grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Good also hor I write that. Haha. No need to repeat myself manyak manyak kali. =p

RealGunners said...

oh no... now i understand y the girls i date alwiz say: see how 1st, and then tell me kenot, bcz another fella alr date them...

Jeffro said...

LOL! @ Duh Roads...
I see why the ranting keeps going on..

§pinzer said...

be like me, rumoured to be gay. it helps :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!