Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook Is Depressing!

You know how I'm hardly lurking around or mucking about on Facebook, right? Well, IMHO, it was for good reason. Cos I was smarter then. Too bad I'm not so smart tonight. -_-'''


Because tonight, no thanks to Facebook, I found out the horrible truth about growing up. The horrible truth in growing older. The horrible truth in being a tortoise when it comes to my arrival at life's peak, but a hare when it come to pigmentation, wrinkles and growing sideways. (That's what happens to women when they grow older.)


You know what's the real problem with Facebook? What's wrong is that it tells you things you don't have to know. Things you probably wish you didn't know. Like what, you ask?


LIKE, DID YOU KNOW THAT
MOST OF MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS
ARE EITHER MUMMIES, MARRIED
OR ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED???



*faints*


I'm not kidding. MOST of them are there. *points above* As in a majority. As in they make up more than those who are not. As in their side of the fence is filling up while mine is thinning but I ain't going nowhere. Aargh, emo! I didn't know all this till tonight. Didn't realise I'd probably be the last one standing. Ugh, I hate Facebook. T_T

17 comments :

Unknown said...

That's reality... the growing stage... but at least you did catch with their live, right?

Cheer up.

Ur prince will be reaching your shore soon. =)

Rem in ur previous post about r.s? =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Quite terrible lor. Lagging, man. Haih. Haha. And no lorrr. I dun think I'll find someone soon. I don't want to just settle. Marriage is for LIFE, man! Dun play play. Marry wrong means die already.

Unknown said...

Hey.. No worry wei.. Remember what i've told you the other day at your off?? At 40.. LOL..

Unknown said...

Believe in yourself, pretty girl.

You must have been working really hard... =)

tsh said...

Chill..

One's stock only begins to plummet significantly at 29.

Plenty of time left.

Haha.

Huai Bin said...

I know! All of my ex classmates are married or engaged too. Sigh. I'm even older than you k? :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Cody
– 40 tak jadi lah! That day tell you already and I tell you now again. -_-''


ATTN: Boon
– Haha. "Working". =p


ATTN: tsh
– The due date for guys and girls like a bit the different lorrr. We expire faster. T_T


ATTN: Huai Bin
– But but but... you're a guy!

jack said...

ok.. times up.. put ur pencil down.. from the back pls pass along the exam papers.. pam stop scribbling on the paper!!

heheehee... *grin*

Chung Sin said...

hey..just enjoy life and dun live life regretting..dun worry so much..jus a random passerby.. :)

Unknown said...

pamsong - as girl grow older, they got nu ren wei. kakaka *thumbs up*

test said...

Don't worry Pam. Try to see thing from other side!

Mel said...

oTPH gal, dun worrrie... i'll be shaking hands with u.. we're the same category!

zecount said...

u know there's an easy solution to this dilemma right ?? :0)

Melissa said...

Aww.. Pam. Stop fretting! For all you know, he's right next to you. When it happens, it happens so quickly, you don't even know what happened.

Few months down the road, you might be engaged planning for your wedding. Who knows??!! Take it easy. One step at a time. You'll reach there, don't worry.

xoxo
Mel

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Walauuu. I'm not taking THAT long lorrr. Haha. But but... means... I fail??? T_T


ATTN: Chung Sin
– Haha. Thanks, man. Words of encouragement from a passing stranger are always a good-to-have. =)


ATTN: Boon
– What's that? Womanly what? What is wei??


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. What? Hope that they're all in miserable marriages?? Eeyerrrr. Now I know how you get through the day. HAHA. Busted!!! *grin*


ATTN: Mel
– Wah, then two of us quite sad case. Haha. Lagging kau kau, man. Even a great number of our juniors (mine included) are married ok! -_-''' Eh, you not dating meh? I thought you were.


ATTN: zecount
– Become a nun and never want to get married?


ATTN: Melissa
– Can't help it, Mrs Happily Married Woman Who Misses Her Husband!! So automatic. Haha.

Actually, I don't think I'd mind a quick marriage. Haha. For me it's the starting-to-date, getting-to-know-him phase that's a big problem. Not the post-dating, pre-marriage bit. Haha.

jack said...

not fail, yet. if u still drag on.. yes maybe?.. but in life.. race is long.. everyone has their own pace.. end of the day ur only racing against ur self.. so.. are u ready to hand over the paper yet?? =p

zecount said...

As if that solution will satisfy Tinki ... u'll probably burn in passion ... oh and what about those baby cravings (sound like u eat them want hahahaha) ??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!