Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Communicators Should Know Their Audiences

Pam Song: *turns to didjital* Eh! I found out hor... *sudden pause* *frowns*

didjital: What??

Pam Song: Nothing. You got no hair. HAHA. *turns to Duh Roads* Eh! I found out hor, that on average, people have 6 bad hair days a month. (No kidding. Read it here.) That's 72 days a year, wei! Means that on average, we look like crap almost 20% of the time. -_-''' The numbers don't look good.

didjital: *interrupts* Eh, I have bad hair days also!

Pam Song: What bad hair? You got no hair lah. (If you dunno how he looks like, click here.)

didjital: GOT!

Pam Song: Please lah. You got more hair in your nose than on your head! (True ma. =p)

didjital: Wtf. (DJ talk no censor wan. -_-)

Pam Song: *turns to Duh Roads* True ma, right?? His nose hair longer than his head hair. *turns back to didjital* So paling-paling, you get bad nose-hair day. HAHA.

didjital: What you doing checking out my nose hair?? -_-'''

Pam Song: I don't. It's just that what I said makes perfect sense. That's what you get for engaging in conversation at 2AM. HAHA.


I think this is a sign that we should all go home.

5 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

Pam pam, reading your blog sometimes make me laugh so loud la. U know la the way you talk and all, I can almost picture it in my head. "Beh tong" u laaa... Btw, I love reading your conversations...haha

Very funny....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia
– Hahaha. Feels like you're right there with me, right?? Hahaha. Too bad that time I never log a lot of our conversation. Haha. Sure laugh like hell if we look back. I still remember the printer story though. Will never forget. HAHA.

Jeffro said...

LOL! *pats Didjital's back* kesian u man.. xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– WAAAATTTT??? True ma!

Jeffro said...

It's coz it's true... that's why he needed the pat on the back.. XD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!