Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Thank You For Your Votes

Remember that poll I conducted yesterday to help me decide on whether I should slut it out with girl-next-door Emma or stay loyal to my penuh Yuán Fèn wife, Suit?




Well, the poll's closed (as of 6PM) and results are in! You guys spoke up and it looks like the majority of you think that I should just annul my marriage to Suit, do a 180, and just ride off into the sunset with less "foxy" (in Jeff Choong's words) Emma.


-_-'''

Tsk tsk. Terrible lah you all.
Always teaching me wrong things.
Infidelity is no trait of mine, okayyy.


Anyhoo, as of 6PM today, Tinki Talks received 43 votes in total and the results are as follows:
  • The Mistress – Derek Lam Emma: 23 votes
  • The Wife – Dior Suit: 20 votes

TADA! Haha. It was close lah. Really. Neck to neck for the most part but it looks like there are still more Emma fans in the house than there are Suit fans. BUT... ladies and gentlemen, it ain't over yet. Like I said at the end of my poll post, I have 5 votes of my own to dish out. And those 5 votes, they go to...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


THE WIFE – DIOR SUIT. =D


But only because she deserves my loyalty and cos I was initally so certain she was the one for me. And then I let a few comments shake my love for her. -_-' So, I guess that makes the final voting result:
  • The Mistress – Derek Lam Emma: 23 votes
  • The Wife – Dior Suit: 25 votes


So there you have it.
The wife wins by 2 votes.

(I'm trying not to sound too excited here.
No exclamation marks – nothing. Very subtle.)

*gulp*

But I know you Emma fans
are still going to skin me alive.

*sweat*

*peace offering to Emma fans*

*cabut lari lintang-pukang*

7 comments :

CincauHangus.com said...

HOW CAN!! MUTINY!! DETHRONE PAM SONG! WE WANT EMMAA!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Haha. You're just jealous I'm the one getting funky sunnies and you're not. =p

CincauHangus.com said...

that, and mine just broke. =(

CincauHangus.com said...

into 2. =(

CincauHangus.com said...

from a sunnies, to two sunny.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Hahaha. I can tell that you're very very free. =p

CincauHangus.com said...

blek!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!