Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No Stars Tonight

Was hoping I'd catch some stars on my drive home tonight but... alas, there were none. The haze got blown away by the wind (yays) but the stars still seem a little shy to me. I hope they say 'hi' tomorrow. It's been awhile since we last caught up.




I wouldn't dream of chasing
the stars away with lights if they
came out for a twinkle or two.


This reminds me... I've still got a borrowed bunch of Calvin & Hobbes comics to dig into. -_-' (To whom it may concern: I'm sorry I'm taking forever to get through them!!) I think I'll start tonight. It feels like a night for a little naivety and childish innocence anyways.


Hmmm. I hope I'll find myself giving the world a once-over through rose-coloured glasses when I wake up tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll finally be able to go back to living my life with careless abandon. Gaze at all things in wide-eyed wonder. Laugh at every joke I hear. Smile at every person I see. (Oh, wait. I already kinda do that.)


C&H, I'm counting on you.

4 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Well, you'll see star if you don't sleep soon. lol

The Author said...

I wanna see stars too... so long dint see le....

zecount said...

I WANT C&H TOO !!!

test said...

U wan Star ! go buy the Star newspaper *available at nearest 7-11 near u* ROFL

Post a Comment

Talk to me!