Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Gee (Dance Version 2) By Girls' Generation a.k.a So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD)

Earlier today I showed you girly, 70's dancing by the "classier", more atas, more Westernised womenfolk of Korea with Nobody. Now, it's Gee time and we're going kawaii. Time to unleash the kiuts.




Haha. Quite catchy also hor? But there are just too many members in this group lah. So much so that the camera has to zoom out so far until they all look small like semut prancing around in cotton candy coloured outfits. What's the point? Cannot see face also.


But you know what? While watching this video, I realised something: All their dance moves involve some form of booty-shaking and head tilting! All! Hmmm. Then suddenly, a thought came to mind: NO WONDER LAH ALL THEIR WAISTS SO SMALL AND THEIR NECKS SO LONG AND SLENDER!! Everyday do nothing but shake backside and tilt head all day long wat! Haha.


Anyways, it all just looks like girls gyming to me. Like they're getting a good workout. In boots. Haha. Maybe I should learn this dance and get my groove on before hitting the sack every night and call it "exercise". Don't think I'm getting any at the mo. Time to give up on that conventional nonsense and go at it kawaii style. Haha.


*blink blink*

Eh, dun laugh! Who say
I cannot do kiuts kawaii dance??

I got skill wat!

25 comments :

Unknown said...

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~~~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jackson
– Addictive, hor? Haha.

Iriene said...

They look innocent, cute and hot at the same time.
The "X" factor that attract many people from all over the world!
Tks for sharing... do drop by my blog when u r online to see that even their road is interesting too "Mysterious Road in Korea". Tks!
Btw clicked on Guinness and Saito College ads for u :D

Unknown said...

Hey, one of my fav song. They are great. lol

Unknown said...

Oh yea.. Quite a low budget production also. One shot planning. =) LOL.

I think I have the entire album of their in my office. =)

Storyteller said...

What a way to start the day :).
Good good keep them coming.
Hahaha..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Iriene
– Yeah, I guess that's it. Men fall for that good-girl-gone-bad image all the time, huh? Haha.

And uh, as for the ads... thanks. Haha.


ATTN: Boon
– Email me this song can?? I don't have! Haha. tinkitalks@gmail.com Thanks!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Haha. Yeah. Breaking into the market, I think. Plus, with so so SO many girls to pay after a hard day's work, I guess they have no choice but to control budget. HAHA.


ATTN: Storyteller
– HAHAHA. Miang.

Unknown said...

pamsong - nowsday a lot of girl group. Im looking at the Korea CD section in my office, there are a lot of 'em.

Email you the whole album? Can. but it will jam you up because Im ripping 320kbps quality (Best)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– I don't need whole album. I only want this song. And if you've got Nobody (Acoustic) by Wonder Girls, I'd like that, too! =p

Simon Seow said...

It's kind of playing in the head if listening to it too many times @_@

Unknown said...

pam song - ok. sending u over in your email.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Hahaha. You sendiri ambil mari. How many times you watch? Haha. Kap lui summore lah! Hahaha.

But yeah, it tends to stick. I'm stuck on Nobody now.


ATTN: Boon
– Thanks!

Storyteller said...

ATTN: pamsong
– HAHAHA. Penyebab keMiangan.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Storyteller
– Eh eh! Dun pass along the blame. Haha.

ah:beng said...

can you not so outdate or not? memalukan only.

CincauHangus.com said...

apa ni piracy. =p

this video is meant to be watch in full screen, in HD. then only can see everyone. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ah:beng
– YOU LAH! Ish! That day I went out with you for lunch you never share also! ISH ISH!


ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Eeyer... so hau.

flubear said...

Hi Pam,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSwfvWXSos

some new dance moves for ya.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: flubear
– Thanks! But this song not so nice hor? Gee better. Haha.

Unknown said...

They actually call it "Gee-syndrome" LOL. and the 1st time I listen to it and watch the dance I have been addicted like druggies = =

kim said...

They have a new song now. GENIE :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jackson
– It is, isn't it? Terribly addictive. Haha. Well, at least it's not a bad song. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kim
– Haha. I don't like it wor. Boring. Haha.

reddaisie said...

hahha i think u can join them too!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!