Thursday, July 09, 2009

Eyes Wide Shut

My apologies for the lack of creativity with that title. Decided it was relevant – I really don't know how I managed to drive home – and went ahead with snitching it though I now feel like a failed writer for doing so. -_- But ok lah... Considering how brain dead I am, stealing movie titles will probably be the best I can do so I'm just going to close one eye and let it slide. Do the same, will ya?


Anyhoo, I just got home. Was at the office cooking up a pathetic non-April shower with Duh Roads just now. T_T It was supposed to storm big time. Didn't quite happen. Sigh. My brain (or the lack of it) was too busy struggling to keep my eyes open to focus on whatever it was we were talking trying to talk about. Sigh. This cannot keep happening, man. We're running out of time!

5 comments :

Melvin said...

Quite the oxymoron isn't it?

Careful on the roads now. Don't drive if you're not up to it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Yes, indeed it is! And I love oxymorons. Haha. Contradictions. Yums.

And about the driving... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Even if her eyes look like this ---> =_=

Unknown said...

Be safe on road. =)

test said...

LIDAT u better don't drive . Take bus or cab . SAFER lol

Jeffro said...

hey isnt this title suppose to be something obscene? (was relating it to the movie) =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!