Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Weekends Ahead

10 July – 12 July: Penang

17 July – 19 July: Surabaya

24 July – 26 July: KL (Phew!)

31 July – 2 August: Penang

Was just thinking about my schedule whilst looking through my Omnia calendar earlier today when I realised... I'll be flying three weekends this month. @_@ Gosh! How in the world did I get myself booked on so many flights in July alone?! It's madness!


I think I need to stop making plans for a bit. Or maybe I should just start scheduling lazy weekends into my Omnia. The kind where the grand plan for the entire weekend is to do nothing but do nothing.

9 comments :

yapthomas said...

the ME time...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Ya man. I totally need that. Haha. Been too long.

Simon Seow said...

wow, flying back Penang so rapidly huh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Yeah, I got things I need to do and people I need to see. =)

Anonymous said...

lol i thought you're gonna write about...

"BLOGGERS AREN'T PPL WHO ARE SO FREE THAT THEY GOT
NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT BLOG, OKAYYY. BLOGGERS AREN'T PPL WHO ARE SO FREE THAT THEY GOT
NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT BLOG, OKAYYY. "

but............

Anonymous said...

but it's just some schedule of yours.. thought you gonna write about defending bloggers who got 'attacks' like..

"YOU TOO FREE IZZIT?? BLOG WHAT CRAP LA"

lol...

kenwooi.com

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kenwooi.com
– Haha. Actually, that came from a chat I had. Was talking to a friend and he happened to say, "Wah. Why you blog so much wan? So free wan you all bloggers... So good life." Pfft!

Kelvin said...

we are not tat free!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kelvin
– Ya lah! They don't understand that we're actually busier cos we're living BOTH our normal lives as well as our online personas!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!