Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beware!

The folks are now officially on Facebook!

Tene nene. Tene nene.




Don't play play. That's what you get for having a techie for a dad. He added me sometime last week. Mee added me this week. I'm willing to bet the 4G dinosaur desktop I'm working on now that Mee twisted Dee's arm to get him to set up an account for her. Haha. (But then again, my parents getting too savvy with tech these days. Better not put the good stuff on the table. If sailang lose all then die.)


*snorts*


Whatever the case... yes, as you can see, I've already accepted their friend requests. Haha. No choice or else they stop giving me pocket money and dun let me date or stay out past midnight. Dee seems less active though. I left him a comment on his wall so long already, he never chai me also.




>(

I see see he sure sama jenis as me.
On Facebook but dead wan. Haha.

Mee, on the other hand has been very diligent
with her communication on Facebook.




*blink blink*


Wah, I tell you ah... if their Facebook page more happening than mine, sia suey wei! No face giler babi if lose to them! CANNOTTTT!!! Need. To. Facebook. NOW!


-_-

Why am I so kiasu?

5 comments :

Melsong said...

FYI I sendiri joined Facebook and had to find you via some other people. What a shame!

Now I've got to find your father.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. HAPPENINGS! I guess it's fortunate then that I didn't bet anything bigger. Haha.

Ok. Go find the alpha male.

jack said...

*speechless*

P.S. y u need alpha male? date ME~! *grin*

kellster said...

my mom just asked me to open an account for her cos she wants to see pics of her friends and me..

apa ni same timing hahah terror kan our parents?

test said...

walao! i am not sure whether to laugh or envy u ! pam XD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!