Monday, July 27, 2009

Act Of Desperation

Complessness has got to be
the worst form of torture like, EVER.



It's way worse than not having Internet connection. Not only can't I blog or surf, I can't even Word Doc my posts and save them as drafts! Rarr! This totally blows. I hope the monsters who stole my 3-year-old MacBook earn peanuts from it. >(


Anyhoo, since I've been itching to blog since before bedtime yesterday night, I finally resorted to blogging on my Omnia. -_- Not an easy task, mind you. The screen's freaking small, the stylus isn't ergonomically designed, I can't edit or upload pictures, and writing this post is taking me so long that I'm starting to wonder if I'll wake up to a head full of white hair. -_-


Ok, wait... my hand's cramping up.

*waits*

Pain. Not. Going. Away.

*waits some more*



Ok, this is not working out. My hand still hurts and it aches like I just spent the evening lifting weights. Even my shoulder feels like it's seconds away from popping out of its socket - wth, you weakling! -_-


Argh, I'm just gonna fergeddit
and blog again tomorrow.

Stupid stylus. >(

4 comments :

Jeffro said...

awwwwh.. u poor girl...
wish there was something that i or we could do for you..
*pats back*

Melsong said...

My poor babee.

You'd better pray hard your new com arrives by Friday.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– *sniffle*


ATTN: Melsong
– Yeah.

Unknown said...

Oh dear, missed few days of your blog post and so many issue?

Hope the Macbook went dead immediately when it is been turn on. =P

cheer up Pam! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!