Friday, July 24, 2009

The Absence Of Right Does Not Make It A Wrong

NOTE: This piece was written late last night but due to my very-dead, very-useless home Internet connection, it's being published today.


I was 15mins late for the movie. But hey, there were brief moments of laughter sprinkled throughout that Rom Com so it's not all bad.


I'm roped in for stuff that's so far beyond my job description I can no longer remember what I signed up for 2-something years ago. But hey, at least it also means I get to see The Torturer and talk blog during working hours.


I stayed out later than I intended for a lousy dinner with cold fish and bad rice. But hey, at least there was FREE WiFi I could use – a blessing considering my home Internet is still a cold, dead lump of Useless.


I'm terribly backlogged with my photo editing. But hey, at least that means I've got more memories on print than I can keep up with.


I've got a busy weekend ahead with more appointments lined up than I can keep. (I think I've been overly ambitious. -_-) But hey, at least that means that in spite of my job and my weekends away, I've still got friends, I haven't been forgotten, and most importantly, I've still got a life. Go, me.

4 comments :

ChickLit said...

Sometimes, perspective is everything.

Go, you indeed. :-)

Jeffro said...

Oh.. so you were there after all.. Eh, then you scooted off immediately after the movies? So bad la.. Didn't even say Hi.. Now me sadz.. =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Yay, go me! =)


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Of course I was there. I said I would be, no? =p And no lah. Nobody said 'hi' also. I think I only bumped into KY. Nobody else. Haha.

Jeffro said...

I wanted to say Hi but couldn't see you also.. I saw KY at the beginning and the end.. but see you not.. You should have stayed a while ma, could have joined us for yamcha also..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!