Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Nuffnang-Tiger Stand Out! Party

I'm going. It's just that it's
too bad I dunno why I'm going also.

Haha.


It's not really my scene lah. The whole semi-clubbing thing and I have just never come together naturally. In fact, I think we're destined to be strangers. Haha. (Especially taking into account that people usually smoke at these events – phooi!) And the whole standing out bit? Ugh, so not my thing. I shy. (Don't laugh! It's trueee!) Blogger mingling leh? Well, the party started at 7PM. It's 8:05PM now and I'm still at home writing this. What does that tell you? And then there's lots of free booze in limited edition bottles. Good? No. Not my thing either. For one, I no longer collect bottles (I had my share of bottle-collecting days). And two, I don't drink. At all.


So... why am I going again?

Hmmm.

Too bad I dunno why I'm going also.

10 comments :

hon said...

need a date? *volunteers*

Mrs Chong said...

hey...we took a 5 hour bus to KL and reach on Sat morning..So susah payah d, we reached at 8.45p.m. that night...HAHAHAH reach time food also almost finish already, people also finish taking picture already...Damn fail... luckily still managed to take pictures with those bloggers whose blog I read which is really not very much nowadays. sigh...

Jeffro said...

so where did yal go after the party??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. You're not even in Malaysia! Anyways, by the time you comment the party also over di lah. =p


ATTN: Ping Ping
– So semangat lah you and Pao Pao. And OMG, I can't believe you're Pao's sister! So small lah this world!

And actually, you arrived about the time I arrived. I also go there late. Hmmm, no wait. You actually arrived before me even. Haha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Gardens. =p

Simon Seow said...

You went because you knew Seow Lang was there.

hon said...

let's put the invention of 1 hour plane rides to good good use. =)

4 hours, and i can turn up in KL, fresh faced and suited up!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. And was Seow Lang wearing red underwear? =p


ATTN: hon
– HAHAHA. It's just a 1 hour plane ride and you need FOUR hours to dress up??? Haha.

hon said...

you know... gotta pick the right suit for the right occasion. lol!

Jeffro said...

Got Sing K?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. Vain pot!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Got! Sang until no voice lor. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!