Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hannah Montana Meets Brainless Bimbos

Used another Advertiser's Pass last weekend
to watch Hannah Montana: The Movie.




That was last Sunday, I believe. And the
only thing I have to say about the movie is...


Thank goodness it was free, man. If I had to pay for that, I'd have totally hung myself. With my own hair. Upside down. -_-'


17 Again totally whooped Hannah Montana's arse. (Which reminds me, I have yet to publish that movie's post. Started writing but didn't finish it. -_-) Too many things cacat lah. In the end, enjoyment low, so the movie also kaput.

  • Storyline tak berapa boleh – waaay too predictable.
  • Climax also dun really have. Build up already then pancit. -_-
  • Acting also a bit lame. OA all the way only.
  • Jokes also very slapstick. No need brain also can laugh.
  • Baju also nothing really nice. Totally cannot fight GG.
  • Drool-worthy boys also tak de – haih!

Like that how to enjoy, I ask you???


The only part of the movie I kinda liked was the Original Soundtrack by Miley Cirus called The Climb. But even then, I think some other singer could have totally rocked that song harder than she did. Like, say... Taylor Swift? WHO LIKE, TOTALLY MADE AN APPEARANCE IN THE MOVIE LOR! And Rascal Flatts, too! (I love their songs no end! Taylor AND Flatts. Country rocks my socks.)


Wanna know the other reason the movie sucked?
It was because of these three idiots in the cinema.


Managed to grab a pic of them
while we were all leaving the hall.


These 3 Malay girls just kept talking throughout the movie. Like, REALLY LOUDLY summore. It's like running commentary wei! Beh tahan. About the lead male, about the subtitles, about the script. -_-' Not like they were intelligent comments also. Just saja nak buat lawak bodoh.


And the worst part was they already kan no brains, no manners and no consideration for the other movie patrons... one of them even had the cheek to tell a girl behind her off for kicking her chair. o_O HELLO, YOU GOT LOOK INTO THE MIRROR OR NOT??? You're like 2,303,093 times worse lor! You wanna be pot or kettle now??? Sheesh.


I tell you where they sat lah. Mid Valley Megamall, Hall 10, second row from the back, on the right side of the screen – if you're looking at it. Sunday, 20 June 2009, 4-something PM movie. One wore white top, black shorts. Another wore a jeng jeng peach-coloured sleeveless top and black pants. Then I think the final one wore a grey top and shorts.


Freak of nature:
All three confirm no brains.

2 comments :

The Author said...

I watched this movie.. same comment with you, nothing special only suitable for young kids..~~

Chill =)
Dont get offensed by orang bodoh =x

Fumoffu said...

I encountered such people too but they are Bumiputra. Damn annoying and totally ruined the whole show. I did not go back to that cinema ever since -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!