Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday's Over

Remember Le Pile? Well, it's still there. Not all, but most of it, at least. -_-' But this Friday feels too long as it is already so I'm just going to leave my plans of climbing that mountain to tomorrow. Am too beat to do anything now. Especially not since Le Brain has stopped working in tandem with Le Everything Else. -_-


Had dinner with Duh Roads at Murni's.




Nasi lemak. At 1:37AM.


Came home, replied an email, indulged in a nice, looooong shower (to wash Friday off my back and outta my hair), then plonked myself in front of the comp with a mask on my face. That was about an hour ago. A whole hour. And more! And still I'm not done with this post – imagine that. I guess cajoling my brain into putting my thoughts on screen when it's on strike isn't as easy as I thought it would be.


Anyhoo... I'm glad this Friday's over.
Cos I really can't take another second more of it.

Sigh.

Weekend, please go by slowly? Please?

7 comments :

test said...

walao nasi lemak on wee morning
should call me out to makan too !

PS: sorry kenot got only 48 hour for weekend , so use it wisely XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Yeah. Yummy yummy! My 3rd nasi lemak this week. =p

And wei... You dun spoil my weekend first thing on Saturday morning lah!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

hon said...

here's how to make time pass slower.

theory of relativity: sit next to a pretty lady / handsome dude for an hour, it'll feel like a minute. sit next to a hot furnace for a minute, it'll feel like an hour.

conclusion: do the latter, duh.

ps: lol.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hapi
– Haha. Thanks. Hapi Saturday. =p


ATTN: hon
– You want me to fry my ass and get soot all over my face!?!

Resurrected said...

nasi lemak again?? :O have a good weekend yeah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Yeah, man. Again!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!