Monday, June 01, 2009

Caught In The Act

I discreetly reached into my drawer to retrieve a fry. Slowly withdrew my hand and moved the fry towards my mouth. Slow and steady, small movements all the way. Was stuffing it into my mouth when Duh Roads caught me. And I was still holding the fry to my mouth when this conversation ensued. Haha.


Duh Roads: AGAIN!?

Pam Song: *eyes dart* *points to window* Look!! Look!!! It's raining! (Gawd, I can be so pathetic sometimes. -_-')

Duh Roads: EAT AGAIN!?

Pam Song: I can't help it, I'm hungry!

Duh Roads: -_-' I tell you, when you pregnant time... your husband die wei!

Pam Song: Haha. Actually, yeah. I think I'll have cravings wan. And all the time sure wanna eat. Haha. 3AM wanna find sour mangoes. HAHA.

Duh Roads: Whatever. Make sure your husband don't call me for help.

Pam Song: -_-

10 comments :

test said...

sadly to said your friend is telling the truth XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– He'll LOVE ME MORE cos I'm FEEDING OUR GROWING CHILD in my tummy, okayyyy! And if anything, he put food into one mouth, like feed two people. Kill two birds with one stone. So efficient of me to make it convenient for him. My husband will be the luckiest man on Earth. Haha.

ChickLit said...

Provided he is able to find sour mangoes at 3am. ;-)

Resurrected said...

Are you gonna make me feel lucky?
=D

BenYong said...

@pamsong:
Put up drip can ah?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– We have neighbours. They have trees. =p


ATTN: Resurrected
– Haha. Trust me, most women get this way when they're preggers. You won't be all that lucky even if it ain't me. Haha.


ATTN: BenYong
– NO! RAWR!

BenYong said...

@pamsong:
But but but..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BenYong
– Don't you but me!

BenYong said...

Okay, boss.

yapthomas said...

Hahaha...

Did you even share it with her? :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!