Friday, June 12, 2009

Burn It, Trash It, Egg It, Steal It

Oh, how Daft Punk of me. But no time for horsing around. Not right now. Not tonight. Not when Le Pile's just sittin' there waitin' for me. *snorts* I just stopped by to show you my other side. Who says only kawaii looks good on me? The Other Side's pretty darn funky, too.


MEL0dramatic: i bought some bread with chicken ham... so expensive this bakery opposite.. i swear they're ripping people off.

Pam Song: ooo. not more than RM2 kan? if more than RM2, i suggest you burn it down.

MEL0dramatic: i take little bit stuff... RM7.

Pam Song: WHAT!??!?!

MEL0dramatic: on average all their buns cost more than 2 bucks..

Pam Song: BURN IT!


That's nothing compared to what's coming.


MEL0dramatic: its ok.. they kena robbed before.. hahahaha...

Pam Song: HAHAHAHA.

MEL0dramatic: oh im so evil..


Not really. This is just evil at an elementary level.


Pam Song: just stating a fact. =p

MEL0dramatic: their boss also bodoh...

Pam Song: HAHAHA. ok, now THAT was evil.

MEL0dramatic: dunno how to park half the time..

Pam Song: ooo. somebody's touchy with his space. hahahah.

MEL0dramatic: she parked in our lot once... then buat tak tau...


Ok, this is where The Other Side emerges.


Pam Song: uh oh. did you toilet paper the car? trash it with eggs and leave the eggs to cook under the hot sun?

MEL0dramatic: somemore always senget her parking.

Pam Song: trash it. or let the air out of the tyres. make sure it's 2 tyres. or steal her wipers. or paint her headlights black. OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

MEL0dramatic: wah pam... you're scaring me. hahahha.

Pam Song: hahahhaha. i have an active imagination. plus, i'm (supposed to pretend to be) creative. =p


Haha. Cover line. Power.
But what does this tell you?


This tells you not to mess with Pam Song. Don't even think of overcharging her for bread, okay! And don't ever park your car in her non-existent parking lot. Hmmph! So there!


Update at 8:04PM on 12 June 2009: @_@ OMG, I just realised that The Other Side's actually the Dark Queen in disguise! Evil's back! Noooooo!!!

15 comments :

The Author said...

I think i will put hacks sweet or either lemon juice on the car under hot sun.. i think it is supposed to the trick, if i am not wrong the glass will shatter.. dont need to waste time~~ xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Oh yeah! I heard of that. Think it's true?

The Author said...

I am not sure...
But i think my previous housemate did it to a Fairlady that was parking in her parking lot... and he even use 1cents to scratch the car @.@~

Or you can try dumping a brick on the car =X

hehe

The Author said...

parking in his* parking lot

Melvin said...

yikes... hell hath no fury like when women want to trash cars.

The Author said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
Now you know never to mess up v a woman =X

Bwahahhahha

hon said...

wow pam, you make me wanna murder breadtalk's boss for charging me S$2.50 for a pork floss bun. i feel so damn conned now! >_<

i wonder where he parks his car...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– The glass break meh? And how she know he used a 1sen? Maybe it was 5sen. HAHA.

And you quite ganas actually. @_@


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Haha. Now you know. =p


ATTN: hon
– GO FOR IT! Bwahahahaha! =p

yapthomas said...

tsk tsk tsk...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Wad??? I believe you have a bike you'd like to trash? =p

yapthomas said...

you have to go all the way to Klang to trash it and oh, can stop by for Bak Kut Teh also... :P

The Author said...

em FairLady is the expensive car... @.@"

My housemate the guy trashed it =X

I think the owner don't know he is a malay.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Huh??? No laaaa. The one at your apartment!


ATTN: Jan
– Wah. So mean.

yapthomas said...

Oh! I shall let you have the honor of doing so. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Cheh, he never do anything to me also. What for I buta buta go attack him? Siao.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!