Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleep Deprived Pam Song Is So Annoying!

Was dying to release some pent up frustration – a result of my inability to concentrate or write – so I "attacked" the nearest homosapien in sight. Directly in my line of fire was didjital. Haha. (Poor thing, the fella always kena. Cos Duh Roads is off limits. The girl damn serious. Dun play play. Nanti kena pancung kepala.)


Pam Song: Take one million, or no need to work for the rest of your life. Which one you want?

didjital: No need to work. Like, right now.

Pam Song: But I never tell you what kind of life you get! Haha. Who said you get to lounge and enjoy life?

didjital: Oh... Hmmm. Like that I take the one million.

Pam Song: Cannot! Too late di! You signed on the dotted line before you read the terms. HAH!

didjital: O.O No, no, change! I take the one million.

Pam Song: Sigh. Ok, fine. I never specified currency. You get Rupiah. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

didjital: -_-'''


Haha. My brain isn't working, my mind's all over the place, I can't think straight, but I still haven't lost my "gift" of twisting people into pretzels with confusing mind games and meaningless quizzes.


AWESSUM!

7 comments :

Tee Ying Zi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: Bobble
– Haha. Yay! You like it! Turns out my brains aren't that fried after all. Haha. =p

Iriene said...

I truly enjoy it , it really good!
Tks for being such fun ...

Unknown said...

LOL!

even half asleep you managed to punk someone... guess didjital was prolly more stoned than you.. hahah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Iriene
– Haha. Yay! That's really good to know. I thought I my brains performed no better than jell-0 today. Haha.


ATTN: mel0dramatic
– Haha. Not too shabby, eh? =p

Jeffro said...

LOL.. remind me to be careful when speaking with you the next time.. i must carry an encyclopedia-for-dummies-101-on-how-to-get-back-at-any-statement-from-Pam_Song.. It'll be very very heavy, but it'll keep me "safe" =D

jack said...

pam is just BAD. period. hahahahaaaa

Post a Comment

Talk to me!