Monday, May 25, 2009

Nov 2007 Vs. May 2009

A week ago, Tim Tams showed me this picture of us from way back that he'd found. It was taken while The Office was still situated in the heart of KL City. Just a month-and-a-half before we left for PJ, actually. And just look at how formal we both were! It's hilarious!


Tim Tams & Pam Song, 30 November 2007


That was, of course, waaay before we started goofing off together and annoying each other no end lah. Haha. Ahhh, I miss those times when we were well-behaved, courteous and civil toward one another. Cos... just look at how we are with each other now!


Tim Tams & Pam Song, 2 May 2009


*faints*


I see also I myself beh tahan. HAHA. One of us is already annoying as hell (to the other). But two of us together?? That's just too much to take. I pity the peeps around us. But I guess this comparison just shows how much a year and a half can change a friendship. Fortunately, in the case of Tim Tams and I, it's for the better. =)


And dang, I seem to have aged. T_T
And lost weight. T______T

7 comments :

test said...

aged ? u look exactly the same (wearing different clothes maybe* and maybe bit funnier :D

ah:beng said...

ah maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jeffro said...

@.@ HOW LA YOU TAKE PICTURE IN THE FUTURE WAN???

nithyakuthiah said...

30th November 2009?

tim said...

hey, annoying time traveler. It was great of you to go to the future and snap a pic of us. well done!

:D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– No worrrr. I think I aged lorrr. T_T


ATTN: ah:beng
– Sllluuuuuutttttttt! Dinner.


ATTN: Jeffro & - nithya -
– WOAI! You all can focus on the purpose of this post or not??? Why you pickin' my bones??? ROAR!


ATTN: tim
– Annnnoooyyyiiinnngggggg.

Jeffro said...

*places the bone back at its original spot* sowee loo.. but cant help it.. i read the whole thing (post) ler..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!